日付: 2015年03月06日

投稿者: Ken

件名: Ms. Mie's help had made my stay to Japan so much easier

In the summer of 2013, I was extremely lucky to secure an accommodation in Yokohama with the help of Ms. Mie.
My apartment is located at the district of Katakurachou (betweet Yokohama and Shinyokohama Station), and it is very convenient to commute from my apartment to the summer school (ICU) and other major areas in the region.

My apartment is furnished with basic utility, and it is adjacent to convenience stores, many local restaurants, grocery stores and a beautiful park in the local area (Kishine park). The neighborhood is quiet and very friendly.

Ms. Mie truly understands the concern and constrain of foreign students seeking housing in Japan. She replies messages promptly, never demands key money or gratitude money (reikin), and is very accommodating with regard to one's travel plan and budget. (She even sent her friend to pick me up at the bus station!). Ms. Mie's help had made my stay to Japan so much easier, and I highly recommend her to anyone that considers staying in Japan for research and summer school! Thank you Ms. Mie!

新規コメント